Friday, July 17, 2009

FINALLY......................hahaha!!HEEEYYYYOOO!!

OH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDNESSSSS!!!!
LETS SHOUT!!!!SCREAM 2GETHER.........................
haha!! =) crazy!!! XP
im soooooooo relax now....
jux like the balloon tat has release all the gas out........HUUUUU~~~~
FRESH!!home sweet home...nvr feel my home sooooo sweet b4..
my lovely mum.....kind n considerate n gentle...haha!!!totally 360changed..muacccckkkxxx!!
I LOVE YOU MUM~~
hehe....^^
2day i hd did my good job!!
YES......
praised by my master....
OMG....!!
i was like flying...................she is so friendly, nvr feel any nervous or scared when she was observing us 2 do our practical work....^^
AT LAST, I PASSED!!!
YEAPPPPYYY...
heheeeee...i got my LICENSE..
im the qualify beauticianist!!YESSSS...
show you tisss.......^^

after exam.........MISS LEE says: JOM!!! v all go 2 hv dessert...TONG SHUI GAI!!!!hahaha...
me,miss lee n chloe



all of us....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment