Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HEY HEY HEY...........eunice wake up!!!relax.............

TIS FEW DAYS.....@.@ reali busy till............LIKE HELL!!!!tis friday im gonna hv my test (CIBTAC)...hurrr...wish me good luck n all the best!!!!feel sooooooooo tired dy...but i feel like wan 2 write somethng on my blog..hehe..^^last sunday i hd attended 2 a big grand event....MISS MALAYSIA year2009!!!!WAD????yes!!its GORGEOUS!!!haha.....i nvr watch miss malaysia in LIVE...SOOOOOO MNY MNY leng luisssss...@.@ reali tak boleh tahan la...
nose bleeding...all reali sooooo damn tall n sooooo damn pretty!!!!IM REALI REALI ADMIRE er...
enjoy the show SOOOOO DAMN MUCH!!!


WOW~~~~who is she???cnt believe tat my god sister....soooo damn pretty tat nite...i was shocked!!!SHE IS THE YEAR2008 MISS MALAYSIA CHAMPION!!!gosh....pls clap ur hands n shout 4 her man~~!!PHEWWWWEEETT........^^
oh my god............................look at me???she is sooooo damn tall la...y???paiseh la me....>.< my "KAI MA"....heheee.......thx 4 ur caring...^^i reali appreciate u soooooo much!!!!



whose "dei zhong hoi" is tat????hahaha....im bad.. xp
the judges thr.........SOME FAMOUS LOCAL ACTOR N ACTRESS THR....can see them??^^
wow........cat-walking......look at their legssss..so damn long...@.@
AH GUA show........hahaha..they dressed til sooooo KUA ZHEONG....^^but its nice...CLAP HANDSSS!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment