Monday, June 15, 2009

IN A GOOD MOOD 2DAY.........^^

Actually i use 2 b feel moody 1...cox of my phone...haiz!!blame myslf la.....always so careless...always dropped my phone....today sekali dropped 3times dy.........so,my phone finally...........haiz.....not work dy...the phone technician said is the ribbon problem...YA, SURE I KNOW.....spent RM80 2 repair it...but stil ok la...not more than 100 is ok.....scare ME....

But...thr is somethng happened 2 replace my bad mood^^..hahaha..........4get bout my phone case!!haha...i oso dun knw la.....long time nvr have tis feeling dy....actually at the beginning jux normal...i bck 2 Serene Music...but that time stil early ma...ntg 2 do..so,i took out my laptop...strt 2 on9 again......haha..firstly,view my facebook.....then saw got 4friends request...haha...1 is from taiwan,n 1 is from melboune......but the melboune leng zai is from local 1...his hmetown is in johor...^^good good!!!both oso handsome la man~~~~~hahahaha.....so hapi lo...free tat time so i strted 2 chat wit them...i got both msn dy!!UHUU.....1 of them is a pilot!!YES......HE IS A PILOT..!!cool MAN~~~~when i was young..always imagine my bf is pilot......hahahahaha...GOSH!!!nice 2 chat wit him.....kekeke...38 me....but sometimes oso need some entertainss ma.......hv 2 fresh my mind a bit!!hee.....oni wil feel happy ge ma..^^

GO 2 SLEEP LUU......TIRED...HV A SWEET DREAMZZZ....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment