Friday, June 12, 2009

IZIT TIS IS CAL LIFE????

LIFE IS REALI TOUGH..........gosh!!!y????wad is Life reali mean bout???izit mean of vexed?miserable?truth and falsehood??toil and moil????isnt it??LIFE reali is like tat........damn tired bout LIfe...GOSSIPSS....RUMORSS.....I HATE!!!!!non stop around me.........pls RUN RUN RUN!!!WASH WASH WASH away.....please dun close 2 me!!!evry1 tld me...dun bother wit wad oths said bout me...i jux live wit my own life...do wad i like 2 do....jux 2 knw i din do anythng wrong.....YUP!!!its true...i no nid 2 bother anymore....dun care bout the 1 tat i not worth 2 care bout.......i thnk is all my fault!!!im bad...STUPID!!!now.......is reali reali so damn TIRED........i reali DUN WAN 2 continue.......leave here!!!LEAVE HERE far far away....the brand new life BEGIN...4GET bout the passed!!HOPE all The RUMORS WILL END.........i NID a big big FULLSTOP here...come on!!happiness pls follow me....painfulness n sorrowfulness pls GO AWAY...AWAY!!!please LEAVE me alone.........LIFE begin better from now on....may GOD bless...i wil try my best!!fully focus on my prospectiveness.....GO ON eunice!!JIA YOU......

3 comments:

  1. Ah seeee.... You must work hard!!! Dun give up k? No matter what happen i'll always SUPPORT you. GO GO EUNICE PHUAH!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gambateh....i'm here support u!!!
    no need care wat they say,k?
    u still gt me^^love ya....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx ice n leong....
    so happy 2 c u guys comments..
    i feel sweet now..^^
    thx u all so care bout me...
    love u too ice....^^hehe..

    ReplyDelete