Tuesday, May 19, 2009

DREAMXX.....COULD IT BE SUCCESS???

I have often dreamed...dream that i can be go 2 a far off place....the place that can make me feel proud & powerful.......SOULFUL...this place is whr i belong to n oso whr i wan 2 live with..STAGE.......!!!jux oni stand up on the stage i can feel this...so, what i nid 2 do is...keep on working hard 2 chase tis huge huge dreamxx of mine....^^its hard..but ntg can stop me from this moment.....act, i need some1 2 support me...the person i need, 'HE' is always in my heart.....he guide me 2 do everythng whch is correct..n i can b myslf when i've been 2gether wit 'HIM'..no worriess,no hororable,no tension.....peace than the peace of the heaven!!!yes...that's wad he can give me....PEACE...wont let go him ever.. I promise...!^^

I hope i can find my own way, if i can be strong...i may go 2 the distance that i spoted...i wont look back...though is a big challenge 2 me...it's an uphill slope..but i won't lose hope...till my journey is complete...dun care how far.......!!!hope i can do it..i must be strong.....i wish whoever reading this oso can has the same thnking as me...DUN GIVE UP & WORK HARD TOWARDS THE DIFFICULTIES......!!!succuss just liess on our hands..."FAIT-ING"!!!^^

2 comments:

  1. dear, ganbatte oo!!! no matter in wat, i wil suppor t u oways!! i noe u r strng !! keep it up n make all ur dreams come true!!^^ n wish u can sweet sweet 4eevr wf HIM...hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee...thx my dear yufie..i wil b strong!!^^ ur support gif me power....hehe..

    ReplyDelete